Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lego 4954 - Model Town House

Let another Lego house! This may have pushed the limits of memory on my computer (and my patience) with 1174 units (depending on the Lego!) Do you see a few pieces and then disappears, but the whole model is too big for me to debug . I have several pieces disappear at random. If I set the timing a bit to tweak the pieces can then hide other parts. At this meeting showed that the least problems, so I stay with her, it took about 2000 picturesDisplay of one month, so I'm not going to try again. Oh look, there's a new Lego set, a beach house! ps See my website for more details on how I move all the pieces in place: tubafrog.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71jPOe8bb_U&hl=en

Friends Link : Memory Card Store Welcome to Crucial 2GB 667 Store. Xeon Cpu

No comments:

Post a Comment