Tuesday, February 15, 2011

iTunes 9.1 jailbreak anchor black rain iPod / iPhone 3G 3.1.2 2g 3g 1g

I upgraded knowww many people do not use iTunes, that there is a jailbreak for the iPod effect that the black rain ... However, this is the update on the distribution of when you jailbreak for iPod black rain and it says it can not be started because ASL.dll prog aram go missing on your computer. Try reinstalling the program, this problem FIS. When black rain says that if you open it, then you are in luck, because this correction of the error in black rain ...... Follow my instructions, and when I sayShe opens the web browser and type or paste your privacy or click on this link in the toolbar ..... ih8sn0w.com so after I follow my instructions! I hope this helps do not comment rate and subscribe!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pV1ldtPP5A&hl=en

Recommend : Western Digital My Book Essential 1 TB

No comments:

Post a Comment