Saturday, February 12, 2011

Final Killcam! | OllieHD | Episode 3 (HD)

Final Killcam! Episode 3! If you think these pictures are fake / set up in any case, do not hesitate to give me a PM and I'll send you the full show clips with the XP bar and bonus. This episode made me just because of the amount goes to the lobby to challenge at the moment with infections (Super Steady Aim aimbot /) so if I just included you know, the shots were not deceived. I download the trial version of Sony's movie studio sometime soon probably, so that moreVideos will be there! Expect comment exclaimed, more episodes, and more! How and faviourate the video! It helps to grow the channel. Second Song: Why I feel this way - Nero. PSN: XBL OllieHD: OGerrish -------------------------------------------- --- My Twitter My Facebook www.facebook.com www.youtube.com twitter.com my setup



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en08jGWe2-E&hl=en

My Links : Xeon Cpu HTC Phone Store Verbatim DVD Store

No comments:

Post a Comment